[Gpdd] misc: Cookie's Lament

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Sat May 28 13:08:57 EDT 2005

Wheeks to all Piggers,

Our slave Mary Fran is letting us go on the RV pignic! She says the home reboggling has made us postpone our real SoCal pignic untill lLJLJuly 17 when slave Leah will be visiting here.

Reboggling indeed. Conditions here have been inpigerable!! Feedings irregular!! Cage conditions unwheekable!! And my beautiful platinum fur -- dirty, matted and out of control. I can bearly see and my crest is jagged like some dangerous biker.

Dear Zippy -- how I lo0k forward to meeting with you and  your staff. My plan is to come veiled and shrouded head to paws. HOW can I meet my darling Snowball looking like this?? I am at pig's end. Besides working your styling magic, I wonder if you will be able to do a butt bleach for me. This is so embarrassing. Zippy, you're my only hope. Please tell me you will be able to save me.

Also I may be needing a great number of cucumber eye-masks, a very great number.

Your pigger friend,
Cookie