[Gpdd] [Misc] Pignic

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Sat May 28 23:42:54 EDT 2005

The Uineas are all packed up and ready to go!  They are so excited to finally meet all the other piggies on the digest!  I hope the RV is really big because they pack just like mommy.  Each piggy has about three bags packed of things they thought they could use on the trip..and of couse they packed extras in case some piggies forgot to pack certain things.  I think Boaruinea is more excited than the girls because he'll finally make some friends that he can talk to.  He can't talk to the girls....they don't listen to him and they just all take up for each other.  The Uineas are off to bed so they can get some rest and get an early start in the morning.  They will be waiting for the RV to come and get them bright and early.  WHEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!
Misty and The Uineas