[Gpdd] virtual: Pignic - wheeeeee

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Sun May 29 12:55:30 EDT 2005

Wheeeeeeee!  Whee're on the RV now!

Tosca here, as the more, ahem, active pig of the two of us, Sundae and me.  Whee got up very early and packed everything whee needed:  baby carrots, romaine, cucumbers (whee heard that some extras may be needed for facials and baseball ;-).  We also took a couple of knitwear hoodies in case it gets chilly, but other than that, we are going au naturel (no blushing).

Sundae here (the old lady)  Whee are looking forward to hanging out with Mr. Cooders and Corky, as we heard that they are very refined company.  Whee would also like to spend time with Lilac and Puinea, as they sound like sedate ladypigs.  Tosca would love to help Puinea and Lilac serve food, but to be honest, she can't be trusted not to steal it as soon as she's served it.  I have first hand knowledge on this one.................OK, she would try to tell you that she's just doing a QC so that I get the best veggies, but I don't believe her.  Anyway, whee will be enjoying the baseball game, the ice cream parlor (yum!!!), where whee can even take a part time stint minding the store.  If anypig decides to get married at the wedding chapel, whee can be good guests at the drop of a carrot.  Whee love weddings, and may even sniffle a little.

Whee are most especially looking forward to getting facials and pedicures and maybe even a makeover with Zippy.  Whee do not know what "satin paws" are, but whee would like to find out.  Maybe it's like the "paw facial" that our mommy does with her sister.  In terms of make up, we like a fresh, natural look.  :-)

So, pass around that bag o' treats - plenty for everypig!  When Bing does his show, whee wanna be in the front row.  (Hmm, Tosca, maybe whee need to rethink the "no clothes" look.  If whee're not wearing anything, how can whee take it off and throw it at him?)

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Sundae and Tosca
and Taffy in mem