[Gpdd] Misc: Virtural Pignic

Karenluntw at aol.com Karenluntw at aol.com
Sun May 29 13:39:54 EDT 2005

Greetings to all fellow musician piggies on the RV.
Rex, Rajah, and Rocket reporting in with the Band for the  Pigapalooza.  Bows
are rosined, instruments are tuned, and we have been  practicing for wheeks
now ready for the grand adventure.  We would love to  join the drum circle at
dusk.  Our slaves son plays the drums, and we have  learned a lot from him.  We
can even set up a drum line performance for the  ball games.  We are very
excited to jam with fellow musicians and share  some "on the  road" stories about
our adventures.   I'm Rex, and  I will play for lots of cilantro. I have been
classically trained on  accordion,as was John Lennon.  But I can also rock
on electric guitar.   Rajah plays for yogurt,  he  plays jazz flute and
clarinet and Rocket who has long hair will play for  apple slices, and he  plays
drums.    Rocket is our hippy  pig, and he will get along fine with  hippy dude
Charley.  We have  lots of Oxbow hay packed, tons of cilantro, and a wonderful
variety of fruits  and vegetables.  Our oranges come from our own orange tree
too!  We  don't think there will be a lot of sleeping on this trip.  Hope
somebody  remembers the coffee pot for the slaves.  We know they won't be able to
keep away from all the fun we are having.  Let's Party!!!!!!!!!
Rex, Rajah, Rocket and our slave Karen