[Gpdd] (Virtual) Memo: Sonny to WW Willy, Whee are finally on our way

Sandra Oliver-Poore oliverpoore at mindspring.com
Sun May 29 14:32:35 EDT 2005

Well Ol' Bean,

Whee made it, I had no Idea what a guinea pig hyperdrive would feel like, I gotta admit I was pretty nervous, waiting there on the roof it suddenly seemed just insane, me after everything, the relocation to Foggy Creek Rest-U, first comes an endless parade of humans prodding a poking, and then ole buddies packing up and goin on to new homes,  And then from nowhere, this mad idea of an escape, a diversion!! Couldn't have done it without you ole bean, thanks ever for the design idears for the RV, it turned out great, better than I hoped really. Wilson and Mr. Cooders are top drawer really, I've slipped into the co-pilots seat for a bit of a breather.

Here's how it happened. That Squirt Horatio had to pack everything.  There is our ole' trunk, the one that used to hold everything the whole Penny Giggle Farm needed for a trip. Well, he dragged it out and filled it so full whee had to use straps to keep it from bursting, and then getting it to the roof, the grunting, pushing, both of us straining with our backs to it. Finally whee had to call the other Rest-U piggers up and whee finally made it,

So I lean against the chimbly for a breather, Oh! but not Horatio!!! He's gotta I-Pod in his ear and he's popcorning around, a regular dancin fool he! I am almost asleep when he goes off  "*bing* I'm a Guinea Pig" he cries to the muse in his ear, he hops over me and he's off again. Silly Pig!

As you know it had been miserably hot with our first heat of the season, but up here around midnight the heat had given way to a chill from seawards, draggin soggy clouds that turned the air leaden. Our flag seemed dingy and fell straight down its pole, there was no way it would be seen. I felt heavy myself and let my self go to wondering.  I was just nodding off and then from between the two highest clouds up, I catch a twinkle of light that resolves slowly in a prismatic struggle.  Then I hear singen... far away at first. I strained to see if this was it, the RV at last. All of a sudden it flashed brightly!, I blinked and fought to focus. Unconsciously I blinked again and again, and POP!  Whee are tumbling ass over teakettle until whee bump up against a very solid pig. I try to look dignified but she knew and gave me wink and reached down an heaved me to my feet. She's wearin a badge, it screams security! She speaks, and then I know I have met Brownie Bear!!! Struggling for some sense of decorum I turned to introduce her to Horatio but he is heavin that  trunk down the way with the aid of baggage handlers who could only be Moka and Snickers, all three of them it takes to heave that ridiculous trunk.

There is a quite a queue so BB cant stay, there are only two working Security. The other, Willie, is just finishing with a Gentle Lady Pig, he introduces her to Brownie Bear and she offers a dainty paw my way, I look up and I am struck to see the kindest eyes, they see every thing at once,  like their owner knows me already. I am mesmerized. SO pretty!!. Well WW, that's  when I got it back... my composure I mean, I sucked in my tummy, tipped my cap over one eye, and offered the lady Holly-yup my arm. Off whee went to find the library.

And that Ol' Bean, is how it started!!