[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Most biggest pignic

Annette Kobus akobus at austin.rr.com
Sun May 29 18:08:20 EDT 2005

Hello Pignickers!

This is Prince here, from Austin, TX, USA. I am sorry to be so slow to
respond to the virtual Pignic invitation. You see, I have just celebrated my
NINTH birthday (NINE YEARS). Whee have had a whirlwind of excitement, what
with the veggie treats, the manicure, the bath, the extra naps, and have
just gotten around to reading GPDD for the past few days.

I can't play softball anymore, but I am still good at jumping BACK into my
cage, if my mom and grandma make a little jumping platform outside my cage
of folded towels. Then I like to take another nap.

Maybe I can be stationed at the ice-cream parlor. My wild abby brown hair
looks very refined when under a nice red-and-white striped 'ice cream man'
suit. I imagine the 'cucumber cooler' ice-cream flavor will be popular this
season.

Looks like I 'missed the RV' as it took off, but maybe I can find a PigTaxi
(is PigAir still in business?) to get me there in time... Either way, I'll
be trying to keep (and look) cool as the summer begins.

Warm wheeks and shouts of "Have fun, but don't eat too much!",

Prince