[Gpdd] Virtual: Pignic -- Wilson Wheeeeps

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun May 29 18:05:53 EDT 2005

Cooders here:
     It was clear to some of us near the front of the RV that Wilson was a
troubled and wounded guinea pig. In fact, I could imagine him calling out
"Fuzzy...Fuzzy" with the desperation of a wounded Stanley Kowalski calling for his
Stella. (Of course Wilson has much more character and integrity that Kowalski
ever demonstrated or could even comprehend.)
     And then the communication from Fuzzy arrived. We swerve to turn back
east to pick her and and Oz and Zoe up outside Atlanta with Wilson suddenly a
pig with a mission -- "Let's lock and load fellows," he says.
     Lock and load?
     I think that's probably something he's always wanted to say.
     We're on our way -- !

Cooders