[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Most biggest pignic

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon May 30 01:02:34 EDT 2005

Cooders Here Prince:
     NINTH BIRTHDAY!! How smashing. I recall last year you were our oldest
pig, a great honor. Don't worry a thing about missing the RV. The RV has been
modified in ways that allow it to almost rival Pig Air. You must be here with
us.
     And that Wilson is a good sort. He'll be there to pick you up on a
flash!
     No roof tops for you. Just blink your eyes three times.
     Would you like to join my lovely Porky and myself in the library for a
while, or do you truly want to be an ice cream vendor for a short time? We
would certainly accompany you to the mall and shopping area and back (we have a
couple of small golf carts to transport the more mature, injured or just plain
fatigued among us). If so, we shall partake of whatever frosty flavors you
might conjure up for us. The "cucumber coolers" sound like something we must try.
     Otherwise, we have a nice little buffet set up in the library as well a
sofa where you'll be most comfortable.
     We are deeply honored to be able to enjoy your presence yet again this
year.

With deepest regards,
Cooders