[Gpdd] [Misc] Pignic

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Mon May 30 01:06:41 EDT 2005

Right now my fiancee and I are staying at his parents house for Memorial Day.  I had to leave the babies and just hope when the RV arrived they all got on it and remembered to lock the door behind them.  That was putting a lot of trust in those piggles!  I have been worried all day but I finally got the phone call a few minutes ago.  They are safe on the RV right now...and yes they did leave the apartment in order and locked the door.  They said they couldn't talk long because all the other piggies needed the phone to let their slaves know that they're ok too.  I was a little worried about my Puinea because she's so shy...but  Muinea told me she's doing fine and she even met  some friends....Patch, Sundae, and Lilac.  They are looking forward to eating all the food....I mean serving the food to all the piggies.  And of course they can't wait to hear Bing in concert.  And also they told me that there is a piggie named Prince...that just turned 9 years old!!!!!  They can't wait to meet him!  Buinea is busy looking for other piggies who enjoy doing scrapbooks, journals, and quote books.  She brought all of her scrapbooking things with her.  Bori just can't wait to meet Snowy Okie Piggie!  Vuinea is practicing with her softball team for the big game.  And Wuinea is just relaxing talking to the other mommy piggies.  Well as much as I miss my babies I know they are all safe...and they're having sooooo much fun!  I'll post again as soon as I hear back from them again.