[Gpdd] virtual: Pignic

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Mon May 30 01:25:59 EDT 2005

Hello again!

Tosca here!  Sundae and I have been having the time of our little piggie lives partying in the library with Cooders and Porky.  In fact, ALL of the company is tip top.  Whee only wish whee had brought twice as many cucumbers.  At this rate, there will hardly be any left for bases, much less facials.

Whee were delighted to hear from Prince.  Whee would love to join you at the ice cream parlor.  "Handsome brown abby" indeed.  Sundae especially would love to meet you, as she is at least 6 years old herself (quite advanced, wouldn't you say?)

And now that whee've heard in detail about Rex and his brothers Rajah and Rocket and their act, whee are really looking forward to hearing them play, as well as taking in the other musicians through the wheekend.  Whee love music.  And music is the food of love.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Sundae and Tosca
and Taffy in mem