[Gpdd] Fwd: Virtual: Someone Loaded Barrels of Big Zucchinis

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon May 30 03:22:39 EDT 2005

Charlie here, with Oreo who is as pretty as her photo -- no prettier if that
is possible. I was so esscited when I saw her. I was sure it was her. And it
was. We're still both kind of shy around each other but her eyes are so nice.
Gentle and kind but with a twinkle.
     We're on our way down to the little shops, but I need to report that we
have located 3 big barrels of very large Zucchinis. I don't know if zucchinis
work for those facials the lady pigs are talking about but a big slice of
zucchini would make a great home plate or home base when we play ball. Maybe we
could make all of our bases from zucchinis -- it would take us longer to eat our
bases.   :)
     And maybe we could cut a couple of them lengthwise, hollow them out and
have little boat rides.   The bottom parts of celery stalks would make great
paddles!
     This is the party of a lifetime! I'ms so glad to be a guinea pig,
ezzspecially, a GPDD guinea pig!

Wheeek wheeeek -- and from here we're going to find Wolfi and Charley -- the
other Charley. I think we're related somehow but I don't know ezzactly how.