[Gpdd] PIGNIC - oh silly mummy

DunxUK at aol.com DunxUK at aol.com
Mon May 30 06:52:59 EDT 2005

Hi all on the Virtual Pignic,
Over in scotland we have a very silly mummy who has forgotten to email and
say we want to be pigged up.....so we have demanded she gets her bosses
helicopter (her boss is in the music business and has lots of money) and gets us  to
the RV. She is away getting it for us at the moment, then we can be wheeked
to you all to join in the fun.
in the mean time, we will introduce ourselves.
I am Elvis - I am a girl GP (mummy said my name comes from them wetting my
head and asking for suggestions in the pub - but my head stayed dry all  night
- mummy and daddy were slightly wobbly when they came in though!!) I am a
true mother figure, and I can look after any lost piggy, giving them a superb
groom too. I am 6 years old and have a wealth of experience in all thing
outside, as mummy lets me into the outside during the summer in a run in the
garden. I can't wait to catch up with you all to discuss broccoli and pigloo
interiors.
In my enclosure I live with 4 other girls, the first to come along was
Neapolitan, that was when I was only 2 months old, and she is a tiny piggy with  a
very loud voice. We could put her on the front of the RV and use her to alert
us of any dangers. She is also brave, and would also help in security, being
able to rumble strut as good as any boy, if she is not happy with a
situation.  She is looking for a dominant boy who can keep her bossy nips in control to
sit  next to....anyone out there?
Then came along Mel, she is very timid, but loves swimming, and would like
to know if there's anywhere to paddle on the pignic? Mel has a very funky
haircut due to her best cage pal Olga. Olga is our hairdresser, and will be
available to barb any mullets required during the pignic. She is also a bit of a
rock climber, so if there any any mounds of gerty guinea pig food that need
conquering then Olga is your girl, she is looking for some outgoing pigs to go
adventuring with.
Finally in our enclosure is our teenage single mum, she holds up in  the hay
box usually. Rebecca or Becks as she likes to be called came to us at  the
beginning of the year, and mummy at that time said that she had to be looked
after as she had precious packages on board - we were all confused as she didn't
have a carrot to her name. She didn't eat much more than us, but soon became
very fat, then one afternoon she had 3 babies. They were a nightmare. mummy
was  going to take them all out and give them a council flat - but as we all
stuck  together and showed them how to strut their stuff she left them all in.
After about 3 weeks though Rebecca and her kids got the flat they were so
wanting, and then after another couple of weeks, Becks was back with us. She
said that the kids had all got their own houses, as they were boys, and not girl
piggies. Becks still misses her boys, and hopefully there will be other
single mums on the RV for her to talk to.
Now I know we have boys in our room, as they are always wolf whistling at
us, but I will have to get them to come to the lap top to tell you all about
themselves.........
Hi we are the 3 musketeers, although we were called Rory, Troy and Baxter.
Our Mumpig Becks has had it hard and we will stick up for her whatever. we
enjoy  playing together, but all have our own bachelor pads. We are all great
catches,  being young and virile. We enjoy playing contact sports, and can always
be found  showing off to the girls. We need to be sat with al the girls, so we
can show  off our knees in our kilts - we are so sexy, but not at all full of
ourselves  like mummy slave says we are. we have our own highland games that
includes  tossing the carrot and broccoli throwing. we are looking to show
some of you  American dames, what real Scottish Cavy is all about!!
Hey youngsters calm down, gosh those boys, hi, I am Junior -  although I am 4
years old now. I am a very sensible cavy with good old  fashioned values,
looking for nothing other than a comfy pill of hay to snuggle  into-but please
don't let me smell timothy hay - or I am compelled to popcorn  higher than any
other cavy you have ever seen, and at my age, well its just not  dignified. I
would like to sit with like minded boars, we can read the financial  papers
together, and discuss the price of carefesh. I have a cavy friend,
sarsarperella, who is also interested in this way of spending the day. We hope  that mummy
is back soon so we don't have to be rushing around in that  helicopter.
Hi I am Lenny and I am the last of the Ross Clan cavies. Mummy calls me her
model, she is always washing my long locks in lovely smelling shampoos,
conditioners and giving me massages with oils to keep my fur in pristine
condition. she cuts my fur every month, and I just love all that  pampering. I could
lie in the sink soaking in warm water all day,  mmmmm...once I fell asleep and
gave mummy a fright, silly mummy, she should have  known as I was snoring!!!!!
I am looking for someone to sit next to be who  smells as sweet, and who
enjoys a good chin wag about sweet smelling  things. I don't do anything that gets
me dirty, and I do not go in  mud, so I hope there are cuddle cups for us
luxury pigs to lounge in when we get  there. I also would like to be with other
toilet trained piggies. I keep my  cuddle cup pristine - and demand it is washed
every wheek too. I can hear a loud  noise, it could be mummy......
Ok guys in the helicopter, we will catch up with the RV, I hope you  have not
been on that lap top since I left.......
Lots of love
Lisa and the scottish piggy Clan
xxxx