[Gpdd] Mics. spring time thanks to Fuzzy

Martha Coburn marthac at cogeco.ca
Mon May 30 11:44:41 EDT 2005

Oh boy Oh boy Fuzzy you sure know how to pick um!

I wanted to say thanks so much for the pressies that arrived today! Getting
mail is very exciting! You should of heard how loud I wheeked telling mommy
to hurry up and open it! The suspense was excruciating. And when I got
inside the box it was even better. I had to check out the tissue paper first
as that is one of my favourite things. Then I saw the treats. I'm not
partial to bells so a lot of toys don't interest me, but rattles who ever
thought of them was a genius, they make a neat sound. The colour of the toy
reminded me a bit of you from the picture you sent. I'll think of you when I
roll it around. Now the most surprising of all, mommy tried giving me
alfalfa cubes - no go, daddy tried giving me raspberries - no go. But put
the two together in a nibbler and you've got yourself a delicacy! Next I'm
going to try out my berry bar.

Thanks again and many happy wheeks!
Sally (and her mommy Martha)