[Gpdd] Misc. spring time exchange

Martha Coburn marthac at cogeco.ca
Mon May 30 11:45:29 EDT 2005

Hi Cola and Almond,

I was so happy to hear that the pressie arrived. My mommy told me you were
clear across the country. I bet it would take me longer to get there than
the mail (I'd have to have lots of naps along the way). I was sorry to hear
that you were a bit scared of the windmills. I thought they would look
pretty when you were outside. All those colours twirling around. I haven't
been able to try mine out as of yet because of the weather and mosquitoes.
But I do like colours moving around especially when I watch car racing with
daddy slave (our special time together) - reds and blues and yellows just
zooming around so much fun. Hope you smile lots for your pigtures.

Happy munching,

Sally and her mommy Martha