[Gpdd] Virtual: Pignic Supplies

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 30 13:11:48 EDT 2005

Dearest Tosca-
Please know that Snowy, O.P., brought with her a goodly supply of not only
cucumber slices, but carrot sticks and romaine roll-ups as well. They are
packed in one of the many pignic baskets she and Lady Bugg are toting,
please get them from her before she decides to eat them all herself! Lady B
is not so likely to try to keep them to herself, but is very shy and may not
speak up.  I believe it will be the very large basket with the green and orange
lining. Knowing Snowy, she probably got so excited when she got on board
she just dropped everything and scurried off to fine Boris (and more food!).
If you would, please check on the youngsters, like Bonnie - she is big for
her age, but still very young and new to such social events. And the Boys
from Peru, Moose & Jasper, are likely to get so excited that they'll just
popcorn all over everypig (remind them, please, to keep their hair out of
their eyes so they can see where they're going!).
Oh, and if there is somepig in charge of Lost & Found, they might keep an
eye out for Snowy's hot pink outfit, as well as her red lace 2 pc; when she
gets excited things get flung every which way, and she left some things
behind at Cape Alava.
Other than that, I think the OP's should be ok. (I know it seems odd to ask
somepig to check on Snowy when she is supposed to be helping with Security,
but I know how she is! She can be very stern with otherpigs when necessary,
but can also throw caution (and other things) to the wind when she gets
excited!)   Thank you, and to the others, for the update, it helps us slaves left
at home to know you're doing well and having a great time.

Susi and the Okie Piggies
okie-piggies.blinkz.com