[Gpdd] Misc: 33 Guinea Pigs enroute to SC shelter need homes

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 30 14:42:38 EDT 2005

Hi Y'all~
Here's another post concerning piggies needing homes. Anyone in the SC region
take note, you can contact her directly:

From: "megensmom1" <megensmom at pbtcomm.net>
Hello everyone,I have never posted here before but I thought I would introduce my rescue here in Leesville,SC which is close to Columbia. I have many pigs for   adoption.On 5/30/2005  33 Guinea pigs will be coming to me  a rescue in NC is being closed and they have to  place their pigs. I have been told that many are  6 months and younger. I have a petfinder site ( www.scgpigrescue.petfinder.com ) if anyone wants to check them all out once I get them up.Transport to areas close by can be arranged also.