[Gpdd] VIRTUAL What fun at the Pignic!

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Mon May 30 14:53:39 EDT 2005

--Dear Journal ~
     Just taking a few moments to refresh myself (doesn't every sow over the age of four deserve a little beauty siesta?) and record more of these unprecedented proceedings!
     It was, in fact, Little El who approached me when last I wrote.  But it was not a tarot reading that he wanted, but some advice on wooing his Love Petunia.  Poor fellow!  After revealing her true, epicurean nature to him, he seemed content to join Petunia and her little group in pursuit of gastronomic happiness.
     Petunia has befriendled  the enchanting Snowy and Lady Bugg, after realizing they shared a keen interest in eating.  Petunia has been busily collecting recipes, and is anxious to try her hand at Snowy's signature Romaine Roll Ups!
     Petunia has also been avidly cheering on the Carrotheads, while explaining the finer points of the game to her new scottish friends, Rory, Troy, and Baxter.  Petunia was completely taken by the fine figures they cut in their kilts, as well as their prowess at Broccolli Throwing.  Dear Petunia was eager to assist them in their sport by "retreiving" misthrown broccolli. I'm afraid the game was short lived, as our Miss Petunia was inclined to "sample" most of the broccolli!  The good natured Scottish lads were only too happy to forego their game and join her.
     Speaking of our Scottish friends, I am  delighted to tell you of the friendship I have struck up with the equally refined Scottish lass, Elvis!  She and I have many things in common, and have enjoyed the opportunity to get to know one another at a leisurely pace.  We got aquainted whilst watching Cooders and the lads engage in a rousing game of cherry tomato croquet.  Good show, boys!
     I've been fortunate to get to know so MANY darling pigs over the course of the past few days!  I've had the pleasure of doing readings for my friends...Tea, Biccuit, Sonny Pig, Horatio...the list goes on and on!  I'm afraid I can't reveal what the cards say for each, but I will say, the wheek-end holds alot of promise!!!
     Oh dear, oh dear.  Corkster?  The last I sow of that wicked little sow, she was playing Squooshy Belly with a fellow named Wolfi.  Imagine!  I beleive he is some sort of musician, and am in fear Corkster will become a pig of Ill repute.  Wolfi and Corkster have not been spotted in quite some time.  I do hope to have news of them soon!
     Ta for now Journal.  Its dandelion tea and back to the Pignic!
                                            Porky

  Judi and the Haypile Honeys
www.art4animals.blinkz.com/