[Gpdd] Virtual: A reminder & Report from Wilson

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon May 30 16:37:42 EDT 2005

Hi All You Fun and Food Seeking Fellow Rodents,
     No, I know we have a wonder mixture of piggies with all kinds of social,
food and activity tastes. I'm surprised at how many of the younger piggies
have spent time in the Library. Mr. Cooders and Porky think that speaks well of
the upcoming generations. Prince, our 9 year old celebrity, is spending much
time in the Library, but he actually did open one of the ice cream (dairy free)
parlors for a while. He was having quite a merry time, actually. Lots of
"customers" though of course no $ is changing hands. The golf carts come in quite
handy!
     Niles is taking it somewhat easy, too.
     Given that the RV travels by road and highway, we could drive into DC
and pignic there and not have to worry about such things as radar or being
thought to be hostiles. Or we can visit other non-virtual pig-nics.
     Later we will have our award ceremony. If you know of any piggy you'd
like to recommend to be honored, please send information to either Sandy at:
oliverpoore at mindspring.com    OR Alge at:    Algernon07 at aol.com
     I'm still marveling at all the modifications made to the RV. Those
Penny-Giggles are brilliant. Driving it is a thrill, and now that I have my little
Fuzzy beside me in her own special seat, I think that life can't possibly ever
be any better than this.

Wilson, of the Jollly Rodents