[Gpdd] (Virtual) Pignic Security Update

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 18:55:12 EDT 2005

Willie here, submitting a security update to Head of
Security Brownie Bear.
We almost had an "incident": several sows caught sight
of Bing as he was arriving on the RV and commenced
such squealing as I have never heard! Many began to
fan themselves and swoon; I had to call for Biscuit
and Moka to dispense smelling salts and cold
washcloths. There was some minor hair barbering, but
no serious injuries. I managed to get the sows calmed
down by threatening to banish them from Bing's
performances if they didn't cease immediately.
So far, there have been no other issues. Will advise
if any other circumstances present themselves.

-Willie of the Squee Squad, as dictated to momma slave Stacy