[Gpdd] Re: Silly: Pignic Update--A New Team?

DunxUK at aol.com DunxUK at aol.com
Mon May 30 19:02:52 EDT 2005

I am so relieved that the piggies all landed safely at the pignic. When  they
all pigshooted out of the helicopter, my heart was in my mouth.
before they jumped they Junior did say he would try and get hold of the
laptop pigputer and give me all the gossip, so maybe I'll hear from them soon,  if
I do I will update the gpdd on developments,
Love Lisa and the scottish clan (well the cats bunnies and hamster are  still
here!!!)
xxxx