[Gpdd] (Virtual) Enjoying the Library

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 19:20:14 EDT 2005

Max here. I must say, I am quite impressed with the
Library. Such a wonderful buffet, and so many volumes
of famous Guinea Pig authors.
Mr. Cooders has been such a charming host; he seems to
be everywhere at once, yet never appears overwhelmed
or tired. He makes everypig feel at home, and ensures
that no one has an empty plate or is short on
libations.

Maxine and Teddy are doing an outstanding job of
maintaining the buffet.

Oscar and I have been breathlessly hanging on Prince's
every word as he regales us with his nine years worth
of exploits. Whee also have enjoyed spending time with
Niles; I can relate to his feeling poorly, as I have
been a rather fragile pig my whole life and have
lately had many problems with my teeth.

Well, I must be off. Mr. Cooders is pouring the
dandelion brandy now, and I brought along some nice
cherry pipe tobacco to enjoy with it.

Max of the Squee Squad, as dictated to momma slave Stacy