[Gpdd] (Virtual) Put me in, coach!

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 19:27:36 EDT 2005

This is Scooter--I wanna play, I wanna play! I gots
lots and lots of energy, so I can play any position
you want me to. I will need some extra carrot bats,
though, as I'll need to eat a few to keep my energy
high.

Jasper can play, but he needs to be waaaaay out in
left field (he's not very coordinated sometimes).
Pinkerton would like to play also. He's a very fast
runner, and so am I. We'll steal (and eat) bases like
nopiggy's business!

-Scooter of the Squee Squad, as dictated to momma
slave Stacy (who's glad she has unlimited long
distance on the cell phone that the Squee Squad "borrowed")