[Gpdd] virtual: Pignic - checking on "kids"

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Mon May 30 19:21:33 EDT 2005

Hello Susi and other piggie parents -

Tosca here!  Whee sure appreciated the extra cucmber slices, baby carrots and romaine rolls.  You can never have too much food when pigs are involved.

And involved they are!  I caught a mere glimpse of Snowy going around a corner, once I ventured out of the library.  I'm sure she was after Boris, unless some other cute pig caught her fancy.

I did round up Bonnie, Moose and Jasper.  What fine, well behaved youngsters they are.  It's a joy to keep company with them.  I took them down to the ice cream parlor to enjoy a snack or two and chat to Prince.  Maybe they will learn something to their advantage from a pig of his great experience :-)

Sundae will join us as soon as she is done with her facial, and makeover if time permits.  She knows many ladypigs are waiting for Zippy to work her magic on them.  Sundae is really enjoying chatting to Lilac, Puinea and Patches.  They are just the sort of gentle ladypigs she likes.  (too bad I'm not more like them :-P

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Sundae and Tosca
and Taffy in mem