[Gpdd] [Misc] Pignic

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Mon May 30 23:13:19 EDT 2005

(Muinea speaking)
WHEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!  oh sorry...I"m just sooo hyper right now.  I"m having sooo much fun..this punch is very yummy!  Oh...I just wanted to write and tell Mommy we are all doing ok.  For a five year old piggy I am full of energy.  I might just sign up with the other softball team going against the Carrotheads!  I don't even remember when's the last time I had soo much fun and so much energy.  OH guess what Mommy,  I'm going to ask Zippy to give me a facial later on if she can fit me in.....because I hear there might be a special dance with live bands there....I might just ask a boy piggy to go with me.  No more boring carrot crosswords for this pig....I'm a spring chicken again...uh I mean spring piggy  :)
Gotta go....WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!

(Wuinea speaking)
Hey Mommy.  Guess what...I talked to Leah's Brownie Bear and she gave me some good tips on how to bite if I don't get my way!  I'll have to try those as soon as we get back home.  I thought I already knew how to bite but apparently not...according to Ms. Brownie Bear.  She taught me a lot of helpful tips on a lot of things! Gotta go.

(Puinea speaking)
MOMMY!  You will never believe it!!!!  I am making soo many new friends here.  They are all so nice!  I've been helping serve the food too and it's so much fun.  I didn't know there were so many nice piggies in the world.  Oh sorry...my friends are calling me now to go get a snack with them.

(Buinea speaking)
Hey Mommy, I finally met the famous piggies Tom and Huck.  They are hero pigs!  They taught me all about what to do next time you burn something in the kitchen...which is quite often...oops...was I not supposed to say that?!?!  Anyway  we are all having so much fun.  I haven't seen Boaruinea since we got here though..I'm getting a little worried about my baby brother.  I'll keep you posted.

(Vuinea speaking)
I met some new friends today...Charley and Wolfi.  They are very nice.  Oh and I"m still practcing with the Carrotheads team..but I hear Muinea might be going on the opposite team as me.  Oh well...it'll still be fun anyway.  We haven't met the Angel piggies yet but I can't wait to meet Motah and Kotah.

(Boaruinea speaking)
Hey Mommy!!!  I umm...I ummm...well I met this girl piggy.  And she's sooooo pretty.  Her name is Snowy OP.  I really like her a lot.  She looks sooo pretty in her hotpink outfit!  I am taking a lot of pigtures of her so I can hang them in my room over my cage. I have been spending most of my time with her.  I just stopped by the piggyputer to write to you and let you know I'm ok.  I haven't seen any of my sisters since we got here...it's not like I'm advoiding them or anything.  Oh well...here comes Snowy gotta go!