[Gpdd] Virtual: Charlie and his pipes seek Scottish clan at Pignic

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue May 31 00:48:30 EDT 2005

Wheeeking Wonders -- It's Charlie here of the Jolly Rodents with Oreo holding
onto my paw. She feels nice and smells so sweet.
     It seems that the Jolly Rodents (and apparently even Alge at home)
somehow got caught in a communications blackout, but we're beginning to get some of
the information. There are so many piggies here that it's difficult to know
what's all going on, and then when our communication devices   apparently
developed problems, unbeknownst to us of course....
     But this is when it gets interestingly essciting to me -- The Scottish
piggies are here after all!
     One of the things I volunteered for was to play a song on my whee
bagpipes that I have only recently...ummm, Cooders would say "only recently
acquired." (Cooders is trying to educate me I think because I was born in a barn.)
That song, the only one I've learned yet, is "Scotland the Brave," and I am
listed to perform it. I mighted have fooled some of you other guys a bit, but
Scottish piggies will know how badly I play. But I have heart and a feel for the
pipes! And I'm just so esscited to know they arrived -- by helicopter I hear.
     Oreo and I are looking for them just now.
     There are 5 girls and 3 guys! Actually, I have been looking forward for
several weeks to meeting the girls -- I didn't know they had boy piggies
there, too.
     The guys even have kilts that they'll be wearing. Wow! I don't have a
kilt yet but I've been working on it. I do have the socks. I will certainly be
dedicating my song, "Scotland the Brave" to those fine piggies as an American
welcome.
     We keep missing Jenni's, Wolfi and Charley (of the hurricane name).
I think I'll grab my pipes and go piping around -- surely it will attract
their attention and maybe we'll meet up that way.
     By for now,
Charlie of the Jolly Rodents