[Gpdd] (Virtual) Pignic: The RV Lands at the Capitol Mall

Sandra Oliver-Poore oliverpoore at mindspring.com
Tue May 31 00:52:29 EDT 2005

Sonny awoke from his nap with a start, the RV lurched heavily to one side. Wilson stared fixedly ahead, a worried look settled on his brow. "Sorry old man." " I can't find the Md/Dc Pignic any where, I think they forgot to raise their flags, Whee need an alternate site at once there are piggers bouncing of walls back there, they need to get out and run". Clearly concerned his lady love, Fuzzy, patiently kneaded his leaden shoulders.

Ok! then" Sonny mused, rubbing his Sylvesters, the sight made him long for the Holly of his dreams, but snapping into reality he brightened markedly, "Since whee are so close whee will just land on the Capitol Mall, they have such a lovely pool, and its shallow enough for even the youngens and big enough that even a hoard-O -piggers can't, well, er, use it all up!. I'm goin out to find Horatio. That Squirt probably has torn the joint to ruin if I know him, bet he has organized all the kids by now".

"Brilliant" retorted Wilson, "I yam already dodging incoming, the place is guarded like Ft. Knox, our stealth mode better be operational or whee end up on the menu at GITMO"  He busied him self on the console thinking at least there would be jillions of flags to home in on. He called  over his shoulder to the  rapidly retreating Sonny.

The wall of sound that greeted Sonny slapped him fully awake as emerged into the cacophony of the main cabin.  Despite the noise and lights it was really a hive of semi-ordered activity  Although many piggers whirr still engaged in quiet activities or conversation, most were gettin ready for pignic time.  Over near the main door their was a teetering stack of pignic baskets bursting with the goodies barely contained by checkered napkins.  Some piggers were already in their costumes,  sporting players and marching band members readied their equipment or in some cases, were eating it.  Seats and hay racks had been pushed aside to make room for rows of gaily colored ice chests and stacks of the red and blue checkered napkins and table cloths teetered on top .  Just then the RV lurched again and the lights blinked several times. I hope that's just late comers coming on board he worried to no pig in particular.

Then he heard that all too familiar "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!, unmistakably his tiny roommate Horatio the Squirt. There he was hanging by one arm from a party colored umbrella that bumped along the ceiling, in his other hand he twirled something red and lacy, Oh! No! Sonny realized with a start,  it was the ladies lingerie he had seen on the lost and found report.  Below the Squirt a gaggle of youngens jumped up and down trying to grab the prize, succeeding once the thing stretched to the breaking point and then zinged back and zonked Squirt in the face. Stung, he grabbed at it but lost his grip on the 'brella and fell back into the surprised laps of the mini-moshers below.   Horrified lady pigs looked on while the mob raced off after the little white pigger that caught the lacy undergarment while the Squirt just rolled over onto his feet and found himself staring into the stern visage of his now grumpy Roommate. Sonny grabbed the Squirt by the ear and opened his mouth to tell the kid how the pig-ate-the-cabbage when the intercom crackled to life and the flight attendant came on,  Whee are arriving at out Pignic Destination, get ready to disembark and Party-On Party Animals!!!!!

With a series of bump bump bumps, the vehicle screeched to a sudden stop and while the partiers adjusted to their new reality of zero forward motion all the doors popped open and sprouted rubber slides that had been re-purposed to rapid pig deployment devices.  Without the least bit of hesitancy or even decorum the piggers jumped and bounced and screams of delight filled the air.  Burly baggage handlers heaved and shoved the stacks of pignic stuffs to the slides and before you could blink three times the RV sat there empty and a bit spent while hordes and mobs of delighted cavies arranged them selves in sling chairs, under umbrellas, in the pool; the food stuff were popped out onto the tablecloths and fully half of the piggers were already tucking in like they hadn't eaten in, well, an hour.

 Sonny, the last to leave stood at the top of the forward slide a looked out over the gay scene below, briefly the master of all he saw, and then, satisfied, took a deep breath and a with a mighty heave, he jumped...............................