[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Biscuits Pignic news

Clairelking at aol.com Clairelking at aol.com
Tue May 31 03:39:04 EDT 2005

Well, Tea & Biscuit were picked up early by the RV and taken for the  Virtual
Pignic, arranged through the GPDD. I have heard that they are playing  with
one of their pig pals, Little El - and Biscuit has sent me a pigture of
Tea.... Seems to be having fun!! Hope they dont get too carried away. See the  photo
page of _http://www.guinea-kings.blinkz.com_
(http://www.guinea-kings.blinkz.com/)  for pigture!  There are more stories and pics to come I imagine!
Here's a mail I got from Biscuit!
Hello everyone Biscuit here, Tea and I are at our first  pignic and it’s
great to see our friends Moe and Elvis in piggy person.  Our slaves have been busy
preparing us  for our journey Tea’s had his eye drops so he’ll look his
best, thankfully our  slaves and their vet friend have done a good job of looking
after him.  I have only eaten a little this morning  as didn’t want to spoil
my piggytite.  It was a bit of a shame to leave today as the sun was out in
England,  that’s three days in a row now so summer’s probably nearly over.
Tea  and Moe are busying playing games the play-station and Elvis and are
enjoying  the band.  Our slave’s would really  enjoy them as they are both big
music fans. I have not been too busy as first  aid piggie, but I am here if
piggies need me!!