[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: please schedule Tarot readings

Jenni mydogpirate at cfl.rr.com
Tue May 31 13:12:55 EDT 2005

Dearest Porky,  Would you please schedule Charley and Wolfi for Tarot readings?  Maybe in a shady spot underneath a tree at the pignic area, or on the way back home in the RV...ya'll can share some carrot eatings afterwards (I packed extra carrots, in case you would like a 'carot reading' for payment)  So glad to meet you!  Charley would love to tell you about the beautiful ritual his Uncle Beethoven performed with High Sowess Betty at Cape Alava,  whee still have a copy of it here at home, if you are interested in seeing it...These 2 piggys have very special spirits within as I'm sure you will see...                    Sincerely, Jenni, slave to Charley and Wolfi