[Gpdd] (Virtual) Relaxing and nibbling in the Library

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Tue May 31 15:14:52 EDT 2005

The library is just the place for me. In addition to the marvelous
buffet (I *love* buffet) and the good conversations, I enjoy curling up
next to a good book - and nibbling the corners off the pages...

You can really sink your teeth into Dandelion: Celebrating the Magical
Blossom by Amy S. Wilensky and The Dandelion Celebration: A Guide to
Unexpected Cuisine. Oh, look, The Parsley Garden by William Saroyan.
And Cecily Parsley's Nursery Rhymes (The World of Beatrix Potter) is
great for the younger pig and and the young-at-heart. I wonder if I can
get Ginger Slave to get me a copy when I get home.

Max and I get along famously. Prince's stories are an inspiration to
those of us pigs in late middle age. The youngsters have been quite
polite and nobody has popcorned on me or stolen my salad - kudos to
their slaves for teaching them manners!

Gotta go now. There's a very important vegetable trying to get my
attention.

Niles Cougar

P.S., I have to apologize for Steve-slave, who has been going around
telling people I'm the bravest, best-behaved pig ever, just because,
since I've been sick, I've had to put up with so much awful stuff, what
with them hand-feeding me terrible tasting medicine-food and things;
really, he's exaggerating terribly.