[Gpdd] Misc: Springtime Guinea Pig Exchange Thanks!

imindawoods1 at adelphia.net imindawoods1 at adelphia.net
Tue May 31 17:23:25 EDT 2005

Hi Otis!!!
  Hello, this is your wheeeeeeking friend Sfingie :)  I am so very excited that my mom gave me so many deeeeeelightful goodies that you were so sweet to send for our springtime exchange!
   The bowl and goodies are the best!  I went wheeeking all around the house when I saw the nibble sticks and yummy apple slices and my brand new bowl!!
   Mommy says that she was sorta surprised that two lollipops came with it, but hey,,,,they are delicious for humans I am told!!! Mom says a big THANKYOU too!!
   Your pigture is quite handsome, and I have it hanging right alongside my cage so I can see you all the time.  Glad you like my name,,,,,,,,,,,I was named after an Italian pastry delicacy :))
   Have a great spring and wonderful summer!!!
   Love
   Sfingie (and mom Carol)