[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Pignic

Jenni mydogpirate at cfl.rr.com
Tue May 31 12:57:13 EDT 2005

Greetings!!  Slave Jenni here, on behalf of Charley and Wolfi...

The piggys were worried that the RV would miss them, because they had to wait inside the house, as it was much, much too hot here in Florida to wait outside.  I told them not to worry, I couldn't imagine their good buddy Wilson, the pilot, forgetting them!!  We hoisted the flag up the pole and waited while watching for the RV out the window.  Well, whee heard them coming before whee ever saw the RV --singing and wheeks blasting through the clouds and the loudest "wheek! wheeeeek!" horn I've ever heard coming from the cutest little piggy by the name of Neapolitan strapped to the front of the RV!!!  The vehicle was lit up like a Christmas tree!!!  Well, they scrambled out of the house like it was on fire, momma slave yelling after them to have fun!!

That was a couple mornings ago, and momma slave hasn't heard anything from them yet!  Well, no fear, I packed a cell phone in each of their piggy packs, just in case.  So I called Wolfi first...the phone rings and rings and rings.  Finally somepig answers but all I can hear is giggling and giggling...(hello?  hello?!  Wolfi, is that you!?)  So then I hang up and call Charley.  He answers, clearly with his mouth full of food, and says he's having a blast, having parked himself in front of the air-conditioning vent with a bowl full of veggies!!!  When I ask him where Wolfi is, he says that he has been fooling around with a cutie-pie of a sow named Corkster ever since he boarded the RV.  She's been yelling "squooshy belly!  I'm going to get you!!!" and chasing him all over the main deck until they both collapse in fits of giggles!!  Well!!!  I'm just glad they are having a great time!!!  I just told Charley to make sure they meet up with all the band members to prepare for the concert...And not to miss their Tarot readings with Porky and Charley's hair appt. with Zippy...and they will both have their nails manicured as well, since they will be much happier having a pretty sow do it rather than their mum!!  Charley said he will check in with their good buddies the Jolly Rodents and fellow musicians Snickers and Snowball and see if they all want to go get ice cream (still trying to cool off) before they land at the pignic area. "Take Wolfi with you and tell him to not get lost!!"                  Slave, Jenni