[Gpdd] Virtual: Pignic Reaches DC

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue May 31 19:14:57 EDT 2005

Chester, Jolly Rodent, here.
     I've been quietly watching Sonny who has been just as quietly
overlooking the scene before himself jumping down and becoming a part of things. I'd
like to get to know him better. I'd also like to find the "red-haired girl,"
Rosie, and get to know her better if she's unattached.
     Piggies are busying themselves in all kinds of ways. Some are shaking
open their red and white or blue and white picnic tablecloths and piling all
kinds of food on them. Also, there's a buffet table that I think Mr. Cooders and
Porky requested that almost creaks under the weight of the excellent fare
there, special treats for everyone.
     Prince has been settled into a position of honor with Niles resting
close to him.
     It appears that someone has rolled a barrel of something...what is it
... zucchini down to the main picnic area. That has to be Charlie's find. Such
enthusiasm over zucchinis -- although he does make a good case for their
usefulness.
     I wonder if the awards will be presented on the stage the musicians are
constructing or if there will be a separate place for awards.
     I also again request that anyone nominating a piggy for a special award
contact Alge at:      Algernon07 at aol.com      or Sandy at:
oliverpoore at mindspring.com And of course the sooner such a request (and the reason) the
better!
     Oh -- there's the red haired girl -- I will continue later....