[Gpdd] Misc: silly piggie songs

Erin Lisa Butler-Simmons veeweemama at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 00:07:33 EST 2005

Hey Giant Slave, where have you gone?
Hey Giant Slave Who's the only one?
You haven't cleaned for so long! (so long)
You haven't cleaned for so long! (so long)

You've been away for so long,
It's a nice day to clean again..........

It's a nice day for some clean bedding...
It's a nice day to cleeeeaaaan again!!!!!!!!!

(Sung to the tune of Billy Idol's "white wedding" I wrote this a few years ago, but with all the sad stories of rainbow bridge piggers, I needed to add some levity...)
I love you all and am sorry for the piggies that have passed.
Love and wheeks,
Erin Simmons