[Gpdd] Misc: We're Alive!!!

Mcneil, Leah CIV N81-BRANCH leah.mcneil at navy.mil
Tue Nov 1 10:58:01 EST 2005

Hello Piggies & Slaves!
I'm so Sorry I've been M.I.A. for a while.
Daddy Slave and I have been sooooooo
busy. Well, mainly because whee decided
to move to Charlotte, NC...Yippee! Our apt
lease is up at the end of January, so we're
going to move most of our stuff the wheeek
of Christmas and Blaine will move down
first. Then, I'll  join him at the end of January.
I don't have a job yet, so it's kind of scary.
But, we're hopeful. And Brownie Bear is
keeping her paws crossed that I find one
soon, so that she can continue living the
lifestyle she's grown accustomed to--heee!
Since Blaine works out of the home, he can
pretty much move his job anywhere on the
East coast.

And speaking of those spoiled brats...
Brownie Bear is still truckin' along. Last
wheeeekend, she was bloated. So, I gave
her lots of TLC and gas medicine and stuff.
She had soft poopies, so I took veggies
out of her (their) diet for a day or so. And
now, her poopies are back to normal and the
bloat is gone. She's still her normal feisty self,
eating and drinking normally, so I tried not
to worry too much. But, well, you know me--

And Mr. Butterscotch is as usual, his normal
funny self! This is weird, but I think he was
worried about Brownie Bear because he has
been staying with her all night and staying
close to her. Usually, he sleeps under our
bed at night, but he hasn't since last Friday (???).
I think it's Sweet how they can sense things.

Well, that's all for now. I am super behind on
my Digest readings (Sigh!). I have skimmed
the Archives a bit and am so Sad to see that
so many of our Babies have crossed over. :-(
Just know that I'm thinking of their Slaves and
also praying for the Piggies and Slaves that
aren't feeling so good.

   Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
     Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear and
                                   Butterscotch :-)