[Gpdd] MISC: Piggie Songs and Piggie Song Book

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 14:03:59 EST 2005

Thanks, Erin for your piggie song!  Fantastic!!!
[ I'll be humming it all day.  :) ]

A while back, someone asked about the
Piggie Song Book.  I am so behind in everything -
please forgive me for not responding sooner.

I am the one who mentioned the piggie song book
and that I was keeping track of the songs so that
they could all go into one "book".  I am continuing
to put them into a pdf file as they come in to the
digest.

I am hoping that more folks will send their piggie
songs in.  C'mon y'all. . . you know you ALL have
piggie songs!!  Let's see 'em!  Please, please. . .
pretty please???

Thanks again, Srin, for your "Clean Again" song.
(typed while humming)

Love and healing thoughts to all piggies ill or
at the Bridge and their peoples.

Candy;  Topper and Mollie;  and X

Hey Giant Slave, where have you gone?
Hey Giant Slave Who's the only one?
You haven't cleaned for so long! (so long)
You haven't cleaned for so long! (so long)

You've been away for so long,
It's a nice day to clean again..........

It's a nice day for some clean bedding...
It's a nice day to cleeeeaaaan again!!!!!!!!!

(Sung to the tune of Billy Idol's "white wedding" I wrote this a few
years ago, but with all the sad stories of rainbow bridge piggers, I
needed to add some levity...)
I love you all and am sorry for the piggies that have passed.
Love and wheeks,
Erin Simmons