[Gpdd] Behavior: mattie and the cavy cosy

Chizeck, Susan P chizeck at utdallas.edu
Tue Nov 1 17:28:07 EST 2005

I thought I was giving Mattie a big treat when I bought him a cavy cosy.
However, he is terrified of it.  So I decided to just put it in his cage
to let him get used to it.  This morning I saw he had managed to line up
his igloo with his wooden bridge so that the bridge blocked the opening
to the igloo.  I guess he thought it would protect him from the scary
cosy out there!  We'll see if he gets curious, as it is getting chilly
at night and I thought it would keep him warm.

Susan P. Chizeck,