[Gpdd] Misc: Thank you

Maren Fouts circuitbreaker at care2.com
Wed Nov 2 08:40:36 EST 2005

I wanted to send my appreciation to all of you for your support and kind words of comfort on losing Sam.  My plan was to respond to each of you personally, but I'm not sure I can do that.  I will if I can.

It's been a difficult few days but the words of wisdom that I received from all of you seems to help ease the pain of losing him.  I'm sure some of the pain is the guilt I feel for putting Sam through all of that.

This is truly a great group.  I always knew that, but now I have the greatest reason of why this group is so wonderful.  I am fortunate in that my family shares my pain and my husband (he never had a pet before Sam) now knows the joy and sorrow of being a piggy slave.  He says it's well worth it.  I'm glad he feels that way.  I always felt it was worth it.

Thanks again,
Maren, Rich, and Rosie

Care2 make the world greener!

Over 10 million children die from preventable or treatable diseases
every year. Urge Congress to act today: http://go.care2.com/childact

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps charities.