[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Reese

Megan Gladney byrne51250 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 2 22:16:03 EST 2005

Audrey - I just wanted to let you know that my thoughts are with you on the
loss of your fur baby.  Reese sounds like he was a fantastic piggie who
really showed those terrible people who abandoned him - he survived and had
a wonderful life with you. I'm always so proud of the piggies who overcome
adversity and find the families they always wanted - Reese is one of those
little guys who takes the cake on that one.  His sturdy little soul will
always remember that you and yours gave him the love and attention he
deserved.

Here's to his life and the memories you shared together!

Megan, Jerry, Phylo and Chewie *in memorium*