[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Reese is gone

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 13:26:57 EST 2005

Audrey,

I am sorry for your loss of Reese, the recycled guinea pig.  Your story touched my heart and I cried with you for your loss.

Reese, sounded like the perfect pig, a sweetheart, he was.  He came into your life for a reason, why he had to go so quickly, we'll never know.  But I do know, he will always be with you, in your heart and you will meet him again at the place they call Rainbow Bridge.

Take care and lots of hugs to you.  RIP Reese.   You touched more lives more than you know, and the people that had you before will never know just how special you were.

Heartbroken wheeeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls
Forever in my Heart, Cupcake (2/1/05) and my little Flint (10/17/05).  RIP my sweet boys.

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"