[Gpdd] Health -- Need response ASAP -- anal impaction and constipation in boars -- Cooders!

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Nov 3 01:53:42 EST 2005

I vry much need some help and advice --- -- this situation just doesn't seem
to be going as it should be. Hope I haven't caused Mr. Cooders more problems
in trying to check anal sac -- but no piggy poos all day -- or only a couple.
     I had him and Wilson out for play time this pm hoping that the exercise
would help -- and he was active. But it didn't help. He's still eating,
however. Am going to try to get him to vet but foresee some problems. So any help
via digest will be worth it's weight in gold.

Alge and concerned Jolly Rodents --