[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Godzilla

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Nov 3 19:14:34 EST 2005

Rodney, we are so very sorry to hear of Godzilla's passing.  We remember
when we first heard his name and imagined such a large personality in such
a tiny piggie.  How sweet that he loved laptime and giving
kisses.  Godzilla obviously knew that he had found the right home and the
right family.  He was lucky to be so cherished.  Yes, it does seem that
sometimes piggies will leave us all at once; it is so sad that you have
lost three special friends this year, but please know that you gave them
all happy lives.  We send our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed