[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Katharine's piggie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Nov 3 19:09:43 EST 2005

Katherine, please accept our condolences on the passing of your guinea
pig.  We are so sorry that she was only two.  Sadly, sometimes piggies
leave us at young ages.  In answer to your question about getting a
companion for your surviving piggie, you certainly could do so, especially
if the remaining piggie is mourning.  A mourning piggie, for example, might
eat less than usual or sleep more than usual.  Please let us know what you
decide.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed