[Gpdd] Misc: another thank you

Maren Fouts circuitbreaker at care2.com
Fri Nov 4 08:07:03 EST 2005

Dear fellow "Slaves",

My name is Rich Fouts and I am a co-slave with my wife Maren. Although I have always considered myself close to both our guinea pigs, Sam and Rosie, I never was close enough to consider myself a slave until Sam passed last week.

I just wanted to personally thank you all for the support you have provided for both my wife and me over this past week in coping with the loss of our beloved Sam. Your kind words of sympathy and encouragement has been immeasurable in helping us tread through the grieving process.

Thanks again,
Rich Fouts

Care2 make the world greener!

Over 10 million children die from preventable or treatable diseases
every year. Urge Congress to act today: http://go.care2.com/childact

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps charities.