[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Pixie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Nov 4 13:58:12 EST 2005

Roberta, please accept our condolences on Pixie's passing.  Yes, it is so
true that piggies take a large part of our hearts with them when they
travel to the Bridge.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of your
mischevious girl.  How cute that she rejected her playpen but then agreed
to run into her cage when playtime was over.  She was obviously very smart
and enjoyed all of her days with you.  Pixie was a loved and lucky girl,
and we know her passage to the Bridge was a safe one, from the comfort of
your arms.  (P.S.  We did indeed cuddle our piggies in honor of Pixie.)

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed