[Gpdd] Heath: Mr. Cooders thanks his many concerned friends:

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Nov 5 18:42:02 EST 2005

Hello to Every Piggy and Every Person,
     I hastened to the computer to let my friends know   that I was
recovering, but then my paw slipped and I lost the email. My areas of knowledge, alas,
do not include the technological so I cannot retrieve it. So I will start
again.
     I want to thank all of you who wrote offering advice on my, umm,
ahem..."condition." Your suggestions were helpful and greatly and gratefully
appreciated.
     I regret that Alge actually named me by name when she posted her SOS to
the gpdd. She could have permitted me to save face and said that "one of the
Jolly Rodents" was having poo problems and not specifically mentioned me. But I
was feeling quite badly, even to the point of making a nest of my hay instead
of eating it.
     But I have "rallied" thanks to your concern and helpful advise. It is a
delight to be well and active again.
     And to Porky -- a very special hello with the finest of warm sentiments
and even warmer affections going your way.
     To those whose piggies who have crossed the Bridge, our deepest sympathy
as well as good wishes for ailing pigs.

With warm appreciation and regards,
Mr. Cooders of the Jolly Rodents (and Alge)