[Gpdd] behavior: biting bars

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 5 12:51:55 EST 2005

There is a product that I recommend called Fooey. It's a spray that you can
use for dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, guinea pigs, ect.. you can spray that on
the bars and it will make them taste bad. But don't get it on your fingers
or you won't like the taste of it that's for sure. It's safe to use as I
have tried it with my guinea pig and when I had hamsters I used it all the
time to stop them from chewing their lids of their cages.

Good luck! Alicia slave to Sailor Willie
www.wetwillie1 at blinkz.net