[Gpdd] online shopping for piggies

DFHAKES at aol.com DFHAKES at aol.com
Mon Nov 7 20:10:41 EST 2005

Vicki,

I seem to remember that you are from the UK.  Maybe I'm wrong.   Anyway, my
number 1 pick for food is Oxbow Hay _www.OxbowHay.com_
(http://www.OxbowHay.com)

Top choice for piggie stuff is Cavy Madness _www.CavyMadness.com_
(http://www.CavyMadness.com) .  I know for a  fact that Tammy ships oversees and the
pound is strong against the dollar, so  you should get some pretty good deals.

If you in the US, then no problem!

Regards,

Dana F. Hakes
Chapter Manager
Tampa Bay House  Rabbit Society

Please check out our rabbit information and lists of  adoptable rabbits at:
_www.tampabayhrs.org_ (http://www.tampabayhrs.org/)
http://wwww.tampabayhrs.petfinder.com  (check out our new Petfinder address!)

"It doesn't matter what  the kids say. Rabbits are not disposable like a box
of cereal or a Disney video.  They WILL get tired of the rabbits and go on to
the next toy. YOU will have to  deal with the consequences. Unfortunately,
most people deal with the situation  by DUMPING their rabbits on someone else.
Ultimately, it is the bunny that pays  for your inability to say NO."