[Gpdd] announcement

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 20:34:35 EST 2005

I have been reading the gpdd for some time now,
 actually a couple of years now, but I am having
trouble getting my post to show up in the digest.
 I wrote to Leah and she suggested that I try from
a different email addy so I'm giving this one a try.
 Hope it works.
I am currently slave to my 5th, 7th, 8th, and 9th
 owners. Jimmy Jr., Spunky, (the boys) and Blondie,
and Little One (the girls). I just found out that my
 Blondie is pregant. The vet took an xray because
we weren't sure if she had cysts or not. My first
 piggie Staypuff had cyst and was never able to be
a mamma so I was worried. Lucky my Blondie was
 pregant instead. She will go in again in about two
 wheeks for a check up. I have a wonderful vet who
will look up things in his books and make copies for
 you to keep. Every one calls him Dr. "B", cause
his last name is sort of hard to say. If anyone in
 Omaha Nebraska needs a vet email me and I'll
tell you where he is at. He did the hysterotomy
 on my darling Staypuff and he did a wonderful
job with her. He even gave me his home phone
 number in case I had problems. He really cares
for the animals or owners that he gives health care too.
Sorry for the long post but I get carried away when it
 comes to my owners lol.

BIrdie and the herd remembering Staypuff, Justice,
 Justice Jr., Snoop, and Snowball at the bridge.