[Gpdd] Misc: Oh no! Blinkz is for sale & HBD to B-Bear

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Mon Nov 7 21:28:11 EST 2005

Thanks to everyone who sent their good ideas for how to help Snowball
with his bar-biting behavior./  I got several great ideas from Fooey, to
a towel , to holding him more. I will try them all. Snowball must be
kind of a smart pig, I think he is learning I don't want him to bite the
bars.

Just wanted to comment that I went to Blinkz to see Sherri's baby
piglets and it somehow linked to a page that said Blinkz is for sale and
had some ways to find porn. So I checked my own page and it is still
okay, full of pigtures of my beautiful boys. I had fun looking at
pigtures of Snickers and Snowball. But let's see what happens to our
Blinkz site!~ Maybe tomorrow I can see Sherri's pigs?

Happy birthday to Brownie Bear!!! You made it this far little sassy pig.
Way to go! And many more. Snowball sends love and hugs. Tell your mommy
she is a good slave for keeping such good care of you.

Carla, Snickers and Snowball