[Gpdd] Misc: Butterscotch came back to me...

Mcneil, Leah CIV N81-BRANCH leah.mcneil at navy.mil
Tue Nov 8 10:51:08 EST 2005

Hello Slaves!
Last night, wheee enjoyed the Brownie Bear
Festivities and I played with the piggies more
than usual. We even did a Special B-Bear 2-hour
Power Hour event! I syringed her probably 2 full
ounces of water. Yeah, she was a little annoyed
with me, because everytime she would pee, I
would pick her back up, love all over her, and
then syringe her more. She was also gassy
again and one time after she pee'd, she Farted
so Loud that even Butterscotch gave her a look.
So, the Mylicon took care of that problem. That
stuff really works well with the bloat. The piggies
have a Vet appt this Friday. Brownie Bear is getting
her usual check-up, x-rays (to check for stones),
urinalysis, and nail trim. And Butterscotch is
there for moral support and a nail trim.

Oh, but anways, getting back to the story...

Meanwhile, I'm also syringing Butterscotch
extra water because he wants whatever BB
gets. He's such a funny, little guy. So, later
on wheee decided to watch CSI, and so B'scotch
was laying on me. Right before he gets settled
down, he will often go kind-of 'pyscho' and
popcorn on my chest and be a little obnoxious.
So, last night, I decided to hum a soft tune to
him. And Wow, that totally did the trick! He
immediately calmed down and curled up in
a ball in my arm, and fell asleep. Daddy Slave
walked by (he was watching some football
game in our bedroom), and he just smiled and
said, "Butterscotch Loves his Mommy..."
Aaaaaaaaaah.

So, B'scotch has been staying with BB during
the night and not sleeping under our bed, but
last night...

Butterscotch came back to me!!! I don't know
why, but I just sleep better when I know he's
under our bed. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Brownie Bear says, "Thank You all for the
Wonderful B-Day Wishes! Ya'll make me feel
so Special...Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeek!"

   Love 'n Wheeeeeeeps,
                 BB, BS, & me :-)